Submit Print Assignments
Students in print-based courses have two options for submitting assignments: (1) submit electronically via the form below (preferred method) or (2) submit assignments via postal mail to UW-Extension Independent Learning, 5602 Research Park Blvd., Suite 300, Madison, WI 53719.
To submit your assignment electronically follow the instructions below:
- STEP 1: Prepare your assignment in a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word). If you don't have access to a word processing program but would still like to submit a handwritten assignment using the form below you may do so as long as your scanned file type and size meet the criteria outlined in step 2. If your required scanned documentation is over 10MB please lower the settings on your scanner enough to meet the file size limit, while ensuring that the scan is still legible.
- STEP 2: Save your assignment using one of the supported document file types: rtf, doc, docx, pdf. Make sure the file size does not exceed the 10MB limit.
- Be sure to save a copy of your assignment for your records.
- Type your full name, course, assignment number and date at the top of your assignment document. Name your document file using your name and course (e.g. Doe.Jane.Physics.docx).
- STEP 3: When you've finished your assignment, return to this webpage and fill in the electronic submission form completely and attach your assignment file. Click Submit when you are finished.
If you have any questions or problems with submitting assignments, contact us at 1-877-UW-LEARN (895-3276) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field.