Class is in Session—Just for You!
- Need to pick up additional credits for fall or spring?
- Would you like to earn credits while school is out for the summer?
- Wish you could take that tough course at a less stressful pace?
- Are you a working adult interested in a self-paced college course?
Then University of Wisconsin Independent Learning is for you!
Enroll when you want, study when it’s convenient, test when you’re ready—and never set foot on campus. UW Independent Learning is a great solution for busy undergrads and working professionals who want to earn UW course credits on their own terms.
With UW Independent Learning, you can:
- Start anytime
- Work at your own pace
- Take up to a whole year to finish
Nearly 100 online and print-based courses are available in math, science, education, humanities, foreign language and more. Register today and you could start working toward college credit tomorrow!
Are You a Full-Time UW Student?
You may qualify to take Independent Learning courses without paying additional tuition!
Find out more.