We have a variety of programs to help you manage your Independent Learning courses:
- Use D2L to manage your online courses.
- Istudy Access (print courses only) – Allows you to send grades to the student. Log on using the default username and password.
- Complete the requested student information including the grade. (The information will also be emailed to IL but it is expected that the instructor will enter the grade in LPV.)
- Send the student an email and attach the graded assignment.
- Independent Learning Partner View – Allows you to enter grades directly into the student record system, record notes about student issues, or check on student status (e.g., Is the student still enrolled?). If you need a username and password, contact Student Services.
- Course Support – Call Course Support at 608-262-0609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with course issues or questions about D2L and course design.