To transfer credits to your home campus, submit your signed transcript request form to the Student Records Office. Their contact information follows:

UW-Extension Student Records
702 Langdon Street, Room 139
Madison, WI 53706
Fax: 608-265-3163
Phone: 608-262-1953

You may order copies of your transcript for $10.00 each. *If you choose to scan and email your form, please do not include your credit card information on the form. Instead, call Student Records directly to pay over the phone.

Live Help

Student Services Person

You may ask your questions through online chat Monday–Thursday 8:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. (CST) and Friday 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. (CST).

View Our Course Catalog

Choose from nearly 100 courses in a wide range of subjects.

View Course Catalog